I survived the last 6 weeks!
- received my first contract!
- continued working my first job- teaching
- completed my formal observation…weeks for that one
- completed quarter 1 grades
- completed parent-teacher conferences
- volunteered (my usual gig) at Rochester Children’s Book Fest
- completed all my tasks for my second job- writing
- completed one online course- revised WIP pb – word count cut in half!
- hosted several weekends of company in between- glad to see family for some very special events (all before Thanksgiving)
- had Thanksgiving at our house
- complete revisions for my agent- WIP pb (I have an agent!)
- playing catch up on my current online writing class
- there’s more…
I’ve learned many things during this time, mostly that busy people get things done.
Happy Veterans’ Day- I was thinking of all of you. Thank you for your service!
Happy Thanksgiving- hope yours was fulfilling.
I’ll have to update my pages for Native American Heritage Month. Can’t wait to share more resources…
See you soon!